Would you like to share what you’ve learned? Do you have a story about deploying human insight, or do you have a favorite technique that could benefit others? If so, we’d love to have you contribute to the Center for Human Insight. Topics we’re looking for include:
- How you use human insight to solve a particular business problem
- Tips and techniques you want to share with others
- Your experiences deploying human insight within an organization: What works and what doesn’t
- Ways to scale human insight to non-researchers
Our focus is to share learnings and experiences, not promote a particular brand. But you can mention company names, and if you’re a consultant this can be a way to raise your visibility.
How does the process work?
- Fill out the proposal form below
- We’ll follow up with you
- If there’s a match, we’ll work with you to schedule the article
- We’ll give you as much or as little help as you want along the way. You don’t have to be a professional writer. What we’re looking for is insight and genuine experiences; we can help with the writing
- We’re also very open to video and other forms of content. Ask us!
- You will have final approval on the draft before it’s published
How long should an article be?
As long or short as it needs to be to tell the story. We’re generally looking for articles between 500 and 2,000 words, but that’s a guideline, not a hard rule.
Is there a style guide?
Yes, we’ll share that with you along the way.
The opinions expressed in this publication are those of the authors. They do not necessarily reflect the opinions or views of UserTesting or its affiliates.